Pantry pack of 6 Ogliarola Karpene extra virgin olive oil 0.50-litre-bottles.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Ogliarola Karpene monocultivar superior category extra virgin olive oil directly obtained from Ogliarola olives (recognized a Slow Food Presidium in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019).
In Salento, in the heart of Puglia, near to the reserve of Torre Guaceto from Carovigno, expanses of Ogliarola olive trees grow; the native variety of the plants, whose ancient beauty is carved by time, tells a story and expresses the bond with humans and environment.
And it is just from these real monuments that monocultivar Ogliarola Karpene extra virgin olive oil comes thanks to Pietrasanta Farm; : medium fruity, herbaceous type, with hints of berries, almond and artichoke. Spicy and bitter notes of medium intensity; aftertaste of berries, artichoke and almond. Yellow color with green reflections; medium fluidity.
In recent years, our monocultivar extra virgin olive oil from ogliarola Karpene has become the most appreciated product by our customers, and has come to be recognized as one of the best extra virgin olive oils from Apulia, and above all as one of the best extra virgin olive oils in Italy by many experts in the sector and not. All this has led our Karpene to receive prestigious awards and prizes such as:
- Recognition "Presidio Slow Food" 2016-2017-2018-2019;
- "4 Gocce" International Award "L'Oro del Mediterraneo" in 2016;
- "4 Gocce d'Oro" with Mention of Merit at the National Award "L'Oro d'Italia" in 2016;
- "4 Gocce d'Oro" with Mention of Merit at the National Award "L'Oro d'Italia" in 2017;
- "5 Gocce d'Oro" with Mention of Merit in the medium fruity category at the National Award "L'Oro d'Italia" in 2018;
- Award "5 Gocce Bibenda" in 2018;
- Award "Due Foglie Gambero Rosso"for the guide book Italy's Oil 2018;
- Evaluation 8 out of 9 at the 15th National Review of Monovarietal Oils "Assam" in 2018;
-Gold medal in the competition "EVO International Olive Oil Contest IOOC" in 2018.
The Ogliarola Karpene monocultivar extra virgin olive oil is ideal to enhance vegetable dishes, soups, pulse soups and red meat.
Store in a cool place, away from heat sources and protected from light.
Green-medium intensity Fruity.
|PERIODO RACCOLTA:||META' OTTOBRE|
|ESTRAZIONE:||MECCANICA A CICLO CONTINUO, A FREDDO|
|CONSERVAZIONE:||SILOS INOX A TEMPERATURE CONTROLLATE|
|OLFATTO:||FRUTTATO MEDIO INTENSO|
|AL GUSTO:||AMARO E PICCANTE EQUILIBRATO|
|ABBINAMENTI CIBI:||PIATTI STRUTTURATI, CARNI ROSSE, ZUPPE|
|CAPACITA' SINGOLA UNITA':||BOTTIGLIA DA 500ML|
|NUMERO PEZZI PER CARTONE:||6 BOTT. DA 500ML|
|PESO ARTICOLO CON IMBALLO:||6kg CIRCA 6 x 500ML|
|ANALISI MERCEOLOGICA ACCREDIA:||COME PREVISTO DAL REG. CE N.2568/91E SUCCESSIVE MODIFICHE|
|TABELLA NUTRIZIONALE:||824 Kcal 3389 Kj|
|di cui saturi:||17,6|
|di cui monoinsaturi:||70|
|di cui polinsaturi||10|
|di cui zuccheri:||0,0|