Made and Conditions
These general conditions are for the purchase of products made remotely via computer network via the company's own website www.pietrasantaaltosalento.it Pietrasanta srl - Via D. L. Sturzo, 60 - 72012 Carovigno (BR).
The purchases will be governed by the provisions set forth in Legislative Decree 206/05, while the protection of the confidentiality (privacy) will be subject to the discipline of Legislative Decree no. 196/03. These general conditions are valid from 01/01/2012 day. They may be updated or modified from PIETRASANTA srl at any time, without notice, and will be valid from the date of publication in the website www.pietrasantaaltosalento.it. The consumer agrees and undertakes, whenever there is a change in the present conditions, to inspect and if appropriate to provide for their printing and storage.
For online sales contract means a distance contract concluded between a supplier, Pietrasanta srl - Via DL Sturzo, 60 - 72012 Carovigno (BR) and a customer, as part of a remote sales system organized by the supplier, which is the legal transaction concerning goods and / or services, which for this contract takes only the remote communication technology called Internet.
Consumer is the person who buys goods and services for purposes not directly related to their professional activity.
Art. 1: ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
• 1.1 The terms of the premise are integral and essential part of this contract.
• 1.2 All contracts will be concluded directly through access by the customer (business and private) to the corresponding website at www.pietrasantaaltosalento.it. To this point, the customer will be able to conclude the contract for the purchase of the desired product carefully following the instructions and procedures.
• 1.3 These general conditions of sale must be examined on-line by the customer before completing the purchase process. The submission of the order confirmation implies full knowledge of them and their full acceptance.
• 1.4 The customer, by sending electronic confirmation of your purchase order, unconditionally accepts and agrees to observe in its relations with Pietrasanta srl, the general conditions and payment described below, claiming to have read and accept all the information provided by him under the rules mentioned above, and also recognizing that Pietrasanta srl does not consider itself bound to different conditions unless previously agreed in writing.
Art. 2: SELLING PRICES AND PURCHASE
• 2.1 All sale prices of products displayed and indicated on the Internet site www.pietrasantaaltosalento.it for which an offer to the public pursuant to art. 1336 c. c., they are inclusive of VAT and all other taxes.
• 2.2 The total cost of the shipment until the customer's home is the responsibility of the customer, unless otherwise specified. This cost will, in any case disclosed to the customer before the confirmation.
• 2.3 The purchase contract is concluded through the exact compilation and the consensus expressed by the accession date online after registering.
• 2.4 The customer can pay the ordered goods using the method of payment on-line at the time of purchase.
• 2.5 The prices of different types of transport refer to the weight, pack size and the delivery destination.
Art. 3: MODE OF DELIVERY
• 3.1 PIETRASANTA Ltd. will deliver to customers, at the address specified by the customer, the products selected and ordered, in the manner provided for in the preceding article, by courier.
• 3.2 The goods purchased will be delivered within the terms provided by art. 6 Legislative Decree 206/05. No responsibility can be attributed to the supplier for late or non delivery due to reasons of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances. In detail: If you check the availability of stock, PIETRASANTA Ltd will immediate order fulfillment, to the address indicated on the form. For some products may take a few additional days for availability. Normal delivery times for the Italian territory, shipment took place, involving the delivery of goods within 24 hours (not to be considered on weekends and public holidays). In special cases, and if you live in the islands or in a suburban area, the delivery time can last up to 72/96 hours. For overseas delivery times vary depending on the target area, from a minimum of 3/5 working days from time of shipment.
• 3.3 The customer is required to verify, upon receipt, the conformity of the product delivered to him with the order; only thereafter, unless of course the right of withdrawal provided for in item. 8, the customer must sign the delivery documents.
• 3.4 Upon delivery of the goods, the customer must verify the integrity of packages and the quantitative and qualitative correspondence with what is indicated in the accompanying document. In case of discrepancy, the same should be reported on the same document and confirmed within seven days by registered mail to. r., in PIETRASANTA srl. Despite the packaging intact, the goods must be verified within seven days of receipt. Any hidden defects must be reported in writing by fax or letter to. r .. Each alert over these terms, will not be taken into account. For each statement, the customer assumes full responsibility for the statements.
• 3.5 The delivery, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties, will be on the ground floor and in office hours: from 8.00 to 13.00 and from 14.00 to 18.00 daily, except holidays, from Monday to Friday .
• 3.6 The customer is required to make available at the times described in section 3.5, in order to avoid any additional charges for non-delivery by the courier, charges that otherwise will focus on the customer.
• 3.7 PIETRASANTA srl is not responsible for damage caused by the carrier to the products purchased.
Art. 4: AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
• 4.1 The customer can only purchase products currently in the electronic catalog of PIETRASANTA srl visible online at www.pietrasantaaltosalento.it. If the request via an online order exceeds the amount available for a given article, PIETRASANTA Ltd. will accept the purchase limited to what is actually available to her virtual warehouse. It will be the Customer Service PIETRASANTA srl disclose to the customer (by phone or e-mail) if the products ordered will be available in the future or not.
Art. 5: RESPONSIBILITY
• 5.1 PIETRASANTA Ltd. assumes no responsibility for problems due to force majeure such as accidents, explosions, fires, strikes and / or lockouts, earthquakes, floods and other events that could prevent, in whole or in part, to implement in the contract on time.
• 5.2 PIETRASANTA srl will not be liable to any party or third parties for damages, losses and costs incurred as a result of failure to execute the contract for the reasons mentioned above, the customer has the right only to reimbursement of the price.
• 5.3 PIETRASANTA srl is not responsible for any fraudulent or illegal use that may be made by third parties, credit cards, checks and other means of payment, upon payment of the purchased products. PIETRASANTA srl at no time of the purchase procedure is able to know the number of the purchaser's credit card, via a secure connection, it is transmitted directly to the banking service.
Art. 6: WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
The quality of our products is at the top of their respective categories and methods of storage and shipping are designed to preserve them in time, the product may differ slightly from the one pictured on the website.
• 6.1 PIETRASANTA Ltd, the sole supplier for the site www.pietrasantaaltosalento.it, markets and produces high quality products.
Art. 7: OBLIGATIONS
• 7.1 The consumer agrees and undertakes, once the procedure of buying online, to handle the press and keep the present general conditions, which, however, has already seen and accepted as a necessary step in the acquisition as well as the specifications of the product, and that in order to fully satisfy the conditions laid down in art. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 206/05.
• 7.2 These terms and conditions may be updated or changed at any time from PIETRASANTA Ltd. provided that written notice through its website. The consumer agrees and undertakes, whenever there is a change in the present conditions, to provide for their printing and storage.
• 7.3 It is strictly prohibited to enter false and / or invented and / or fantasy, the registration process required to provide him with the procedure for the execution of this contract and the subsequent communications ; the personal data and e-mail must be their only real personal data and not some other person, or fantasy.
• 7.4 It is expressly forbidden to make double entries corresponding to a single person or enter data of third parties. PIETRASANTA Inc. reserves the right to prosecute any violation or abuse, and for the protection of all consumers.
• 7.5 Customer raises PIETRASANTA srl from any liability arising from incorrect financial documents because of errors in the data supplied by the customer, being the Client is solely responsible for the correct entry.
Art. 8: RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL (made)
• 8.1 The client can exercise the right to withdraw, returning the goods received and obtaining reimbursement of the price paid.
• 8.2 The consumer who for whatever reason are not satisfied with the purchase, has the right to terminate the contract without penalty and without giving any reason, within 14 working days from the day of receipt of the goods purchased.
• 8.3 All costs of returning the product are borne by Pietrasanta Srl. The customer will ensure the delivery of the same at the residence of the seller only through our courier of confidence; all items must be received in the same condition, in their original packaging; It is not allowed to return the goods otherwise.
• 8.4 To exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer must, within the period specified above, send a registered letter with return receipt to the following address: Pietrasanta srl - Via D. L. Sturzo, 60 - 72012 Carovigno (BR) or fill out the form in the contact section. Within the same period it may be sent a telegram which must be followed within 48 hours of specified registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt confirming withdrawal of the poster. We will, therefore, to repay the amounts paid by the customer in the shortest time possible, and in any event within 30 days of receipt of the above communication. The right of withdrawal applies only to goods intact at the time of return and can not be exercised for products which, by their nature, can not be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
• 8.5 PIETRASANTA Ltd accept the returned goods reserving to note that the products have been returned in original condition and with original packaging; only then will send the amount paid by the consumer for the purchase of products.
• 8.6 Transport costs incurred to deliver the product to the customer and for the eventual return to PIETRASANTA Ltd. are free.
Art. 9: AUTHORIZATION
• 9.1 By filling in the appropriate space on the website, you authorize PIETRASANTA srl to use their credit card, or other card issued in replacement thereof, and debit your bank account in favor of the total amount PIETRASANTA Ltd. It highlighted which made the cost of purchase "online". The whole procedure is done via secure connection directly connected to the bank owner and operator of the payment service online PayPal, which PIETRASANTA srl can not access.
• 9.2 If the consumer were to exercise the right of withdrawal, as previously stated in paragraph 8 of these general conditions, the amount to be refunded will be credited to the same credit card.
Art. 10: CONTRACT TERMINATION AND EXPRESS TERMINATION
• 10.1 PIETRASANTA srl has the right to terminate the contract by written notice to the customer motivation; in this case the customer shall only be entitled to a refund of the amount already paid.
• 10.2 The obligations assumed by the customer in art. 7 (Obligations), as well as security for completion of payment the customer makes with the media in art. 2, are essential, so that by express agreement, the failure by the customer, with just one of those bonds will determine the resolution of contract law ex art. 1456 c. c., without any judicial decision, subject to the right to PIETRASANTA Ltd to sue for damages.
• 10.3 PIETRASANTA Ltd. has the full respect of your privacy. The data you transmit to us, will be processed through electronic means and will be used by PIETRASANTA srl only to enable the management of orders and shipments. In accordance with Legislative Decree no. 196/03 Code regarding the protection of personal information, all information relating to personal data, orders and payments made is strictly confidential. We assure you that in no case and for no reason divulge your personal data to third parties outside of PIETRASANTA srl. All details relating to the processing of personal data according to Italian law can be consulted on www.garanteprivacy.it.
Art. 11: JURISDICTION
• 11.1 Any dispute regarding the application, execution, interpretation and violation of purchase contracts stipulated online through www.pietrasantaaltosalento.it web site is subject to Italian jurisdiction; these general conditions are reported, although not expressly referred to therein, in conjunction with the Legislative Decree no. n. 50 of 15.1.1992 and Legislative Decree 206/05.
• 11.2 Any dispute between the parties relating to this contract will be settled by the Court of Brindisi.
The shipping costs, (except for special promotions and other trade agreements) are the sole responsibility of the customer, and will be calculated automatically by the system based on price.
How to behave at the delivery of the product:
When the courier delivery you should check:
1) That the package is intact, not damaged or wet and otherwise complies with the standard features of a parcel;
2) That the number of parcels (parcel number) indicated on the invoice corresponds to the number of the package delivered.
Any disputes must be raised immediately to the carrier, in the absence thereof, the product is considered delivered correctly.
What to do in case of damage by FREE:
If the unloading of the goods is evident damage to the packaging is to be expressed in writing on DDT reserves (or bulletin) Delivery and reject the damaged goods.
Forms of Payment:
PIETRASANTA srl accepts the following forms of payment:
Cash on delivery, Paypal, Credit card and Postepay, Bank transfer in advance.
Pay with Mark:
For cash payment means payment only in cash to the courier upon delivery of the products. The courier accepts only exact amounts corresponding to 'amount of the order (there is no return of the rest);
For cash on delivery payments will be increased by an amount of € 6.00 (excluding VAT) on the final price
Payment by Paypal and credit cards:
You pay through the Paypal site.
· The holder of the order must be the owner of the Paypal account.
· It should provide a landline or mobile phone number.
· The products will be shipped to the order.
Payments by bank transfer:
Account: Pietrasanta srl - Via DL Sturzo, 60 - 72012 Carovigno (BR) IBAN: IT10 V054 2479 1400 0000 1025 916. It is understood that, if you choose the bank transfer the goods will be dispatched only after verifying been credited to our c / c banking. The causal appearing on the bank transfer must indicate: the order number, name and surname. At present the banking system, the transfer is made to c / c of the beneficiary not before 3/5 working days from the date of the said payment. If within 8/10 days from the order we receive the payment, the order will be deleted.