The Pietrasanta biological extra virgin olive oil is produced only with quality olives, immediately taken to the press, within 12 hours (1st secret) after collection, processed and carefully selected (2nd secret).
We produce 100% ITALIAN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL without dyestuff or preservatives, produced in a hilly area in Apulia overlooking the sea, precisely between the territories of Carovigno and Ostuni, near the Natural reserve of Torre Guaceto , from Ogliarola, Leccina, Cima di Melfi, Frantoio, Cellina from Nardo quality Olives with traditional mechanics cold squeezing.
Our olive groves are located at an altitude of about 400 meters, on airy and sunny hills, far away from industrial areas and road routes for which the oil is strictly natural. The combination of these factors creates an ideal environment to cultivate genuine and healthy olives that guarantee an origin-controlled oil, according to the principles of the Mediterranean diet, very good for a healthy and natural diet.
In recent years we receive a number of appreciations and a number of positive reviews, that yearly urge us to raise the level of our extra virgin olive oil, that is why the merit mentions for our variety are so many and many are the compliments we receive from national and international sommelier as well. Our extra virgin olive oil blend is the "Pietrasanta": the aromatic notes that introduce this intense fruity are green apple and fresh almond, which make it a coherent, balanced oil, which presents a perfect balance between bitter and spicy, both lively, exuberant and elegant.
To satisfy all palates we also have condiments based on extra virgin olive oil:
-The lemon dressing, obtained by pressing freshly picked olives and fresh lemons, ideal to enrich fish dishes and salads;
- The pepper dressing, produced by steeping chillies and peppers in extra virgin olive oil, ideal to give a special touch to your dishes.
Finally, the award-winning extra virgin olive oil "Monocultivar Ogliarola Karpene", an extraordinary oil with very low acidity, medium fruity herbaceous type with hints of wild berries, almond and artichoke; medium intensity spicy and bitter notes; aftertaste of wild berries, artichoke and almond. Yellow color with green reflections; medium fluidity. (recognized as a Slow Food Presidium in 2016 and subsequently in 2017-2018-2019).
Recently produced, October 2018, the new monocultivar Evo Oil of Picholine Karpene in purity on the nose presents an intense fruity, with distinctly herbaceous hints. In the mouth it gives its best, with a powerful and persistent bitter and spicy.
Finally in October 2019, we were able to produce a new quality of truly exceptional biological extra virgin olive oil with an unmistakably Mediterranean flavor, the aromatic notes that introduce this medium intense fruity are the fresh almond husk, thistle, wild herbs, which they make a coherent, balanced oil, which presents a perfect balance between bitter and spicy, both lively, exuberant and elegant.
The online sale of "Pietrasanta" Apulian extra virgin olive oil is done through this website, you can consult the promotions and price in real time of different types and sizes of extra virgin olive oil; our desire is to be able to bring all our passion for tradition and land onto your table - directly from the producer to the consumer!
The "Pietrasanta" extra virgin olive oil from Puglia in transparency: you can download the chemical analysis of the oil sold in this web site, from the producer to the consumer, without any kind of intermediaries, OUR ANALYSES WARRANT THE AUTHENTICITY AND PURITY OF THE PRODUCE!
Analisi Chimiche 2020/2021 Olio Extravergine di Oliva Karpene Ogliarola
Analisi Chimiche 2020/2021 Olio Extravergine di Oliva Karpene Picholine
In recent years, our monocultivar olive oil from ogliarola Karpene has become the most appreciated product by our customers, and has come to be recognized as one of the best Apulian EVOs, and above all as one of the best extra virgin olive oils in Italy by many experts in the sector and not. All this has led our Karpene to receive prestigious awards and prizes such as:
Awards Extra Vingin Olive Oil Monocultivar Ogliarola Karpene::
- Riconoscimento "Presidio Slow Food" 2016-2017-2018;
- "4 Gocce" al Premio Internazionale "L'Oro del Mediterraneo" del 2016;
- "4 Gocce d'Oro" con Menzione di Merito al Premio Nazionale "L'Oro d'Italia" del 2016;
- "4 Gocce d'Oro" con Menzione di Merito al Premio Nazionale "L'Oro d'Italia" del 2017;
- "5 Gocce d'Oro" con Menzione di Merito nella categoria fruttato medio al Premio Nazionale "L'Oro d'Italia" del 2018;
- Premio "5 Gocce Bibenda" del 2018;
- Premio "Due Foglie Gambero Rosso" per la guida Oli d'Italia 2018;
- Valutazione di 8 su 9 alla 15ma Rassegna Nazionale degli Oli Monovarietali "Assam" del 2018;
- Gold Medal Evo International Olive Oil Contest IOOC 2018.
Awards Extra Virgin Olive Oil Monocultivar Picholine Karpene::
- Premio "5 Gocce Bibenda" del 2019-2020;
- Premio "Due Foglie Gambero Rosso" per la guida Oli d'Italia 2019;
- Silver Medal Evo International Olive Oil Contest IOOC 2019;
- "4 Gocce d'Oro" al Premio Nazionale "L'Oro d'Italia" del 2020
Awards Pietrasanta Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Blend)::
- "3 Gocce" al Premio Internazionale "L'Oro del Mediterraneo" del 2016;
- "3 Gocce d'Oro" con Menzione di Qualità al Premio Nazionale "L'Oro d'Italia" del 2016;
- "3 Gocce d'Oro" con Menzione di Qualità al Premio Nazionale "L'Oro d'Italia" del 2017;
- "3 Gocce d'Oro" al Premio Nazionale "L'Oro d'Italia" del 2020
National and International guide books of Extra Virgin Olive Oil::
- Guida on line ExtraVoglio;
- Guida ai sapori e ai piaceri di Puglia 2019 di Repubblica;
- Guida Oli d'Italia 2018 Gambero Rosso;
- Guida agli Oli d'Italia monovarietali 2018 Assam;
- The Land of Olive Oil 2018 Fausto Borella;
- Guida agli extravergini 2019 Slow Food Italia;
- Guida agli extravergini 2020 Slow Food Italia
- Guida Terred’Olio 2020