Our pre-eminently Apulian oil is the "extra virgin olive oil" (in conversion to organic farming) and is produced only with quality olives, immediately taken to the press, within 12 hours (1st secret) after collection, processed and carefully selected (2nd secret).
We produce 100% ITALIAN EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL without dyestuff or preservatives, produced in a hilly area in Puglia overlooking the sea, precisely between the territories of Carovigno and Ostuni, near Torre Guaceto reserve, from Ogliarola, Leccina, Cima di Melfi, Frantoio, Cellina from Nardo quality Olives with traditional mechanics cold squeezing.
Our olive groves are located at an altitude of about 400 meters, on airy and sunny hills, far away from industrial areas and road routes for which the oil is strictly natural. The combination of these factors creates an ideal environment to cultivate genuine and healthy olives that guarantee an origin-controlled oil, according to the principles of the Mediterranean diet, very good for a healthy and natural diet.
1) The "Pietrasanta" Apulian extra virgin olive oil quality: the Pietrasanta extra virgin olive oil acidity is among the lowest in the Italian market (0.2%), the percentage of oleic acid in an oil is the main quality indicator.
In recent years we receive a number of appreciations and a number of positive reviews, that yearly urge us to raise the level of our extra virgin olive oil, that is why the merit mentions for our variety are so many and many are the compliments we receive from national and international sommelier as well.
2) The "Pietrasanta" Apulian extra virgin olive oil specialties: in order to satisfy all tastes we also have the condiments made with extra virgin olive oil:
- The lemon dressing, obtained by pressing freshly picked olives and fresh lemons, ideal to enrich fish dishes and salads;
- The pepper seasoning, produced by steeping chillies and peppers in extra virgin olive oil, ideal to give a special touch to your dishes.
The recently produced “Cultivar Ogliarola Karpene" extra virgin olive oil: extraordinary green fruity medium intensity produce, with only 0.2% acidity .
3) "Pietrasanta" extra virgin olive oil from Puglia on the table: the use of this special oil guarantees and enhances the taste of good Mediterranean cuisine to be tasted on bruschetta (toasted bread), salad, cooked vegetables, legumes, boiled and grilled fish. In order to appreciate and assimilate its qualities it is advisable to taste it raw, in salads, dressings etc. but it is also great fried.
4) The online sale of "Pietrasanta" Apulian extra virgin olive oil: on our website you can learn about promotions and price of different types and sizes of extra virgin olive oil; our desire is to be able to bring all our passion for tradition and land onto your table - directly from the producer to the consumer!
The "Pietrasanta" extra virgin olive oil from Puglia in transparency: you can download the chemical analysis of the oil sold in this web site, from the producer to the consumer, without any kind of intermediaries, OUR ANALYSES WARRANT THE AUTHENTICITY AND PURITY OF THE PRODUCE!
2015 Chemical Analyses, Karpene Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2015 Chemical Analysis, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
"L'oro d'Italia” ("The gold of Italy" ) Merit Mention - Karpene Ogliarola Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 2016
"L'oro d'Italia” ("The gold of Italy" ) Merit Mention - Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 2016
"L'oro del Mediterraneo" ("The gold of the Mediterranean") Merit Mention - Karpene Ogliarola Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 2016
"L'oro del Mediterraneo" ("The gold of the Mediterranean") Merit Mention - Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 2016